- A regional guide in large print, as well as an audio guide, are available on site or can be downloaded below.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome in the Tourist Office.
- Our website has a text enlargement option for the visually impaired; this option is indicated by: A – et A +
- The reception desk is equipped with a magnetic loop
- The Tourist Office premises are accessible to people with reduced mobility (with a modified ticket office). However, the streets are not accessible to wheelchairs as the footpaths at road level are not suitable.
- assistance dogs are welcome in the Tourist Office
- A simplified French guide is available on site or can be downloaded below.
Download our documents
Local tourist offer
Our Tourist Office is close by to many sites of interest and activities. Please go to the “Things to see” and “Things to do” pages of this website. Here you will find a list of accessible sites and activities within our region, as well as general information about the area.
Accessibility – Tourist census in Les Andelys PUBLIC SERVICES :
PUBLIC SERVICES :
Public toilets: yes