- A regional guide in large print is available on site or can be downloaded below.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome in the Tourist Office.
- Our website has a text enlargement option for the visually impaired; this option is indicated by: A – et A +
- The reception desk is equipped with a magnetic loop
PHYSICAL DISABILITIESThe Tourist Office premises are accessible for people with reduced mobility
- modified reception counter and lift available. However, the office is located at the Vernon museum. Due to the paved courtyard in front of the building, it may be difficult for wheelchairs to pass.
- assistance dogs are welcome in the Tourist Office
- A simplified French guide is available on site or can be downloaded below.
Download our documents
Local tourist offer
Our Tourist Office is close by to many sites of interest and activities. Please go to the “Things to see” and “Things to do” pages of this website. Here you will find a list of accessible sites and activities within our region, as well as general information about the area.
Accessibility – Tourist census in Vernon
PUBLIC SERVICES :
La Poste, 2 place d’Evreux, 27200 Vernon