Since 2005, the Nouvelle Normandie Tourist Office has been entrusted with tourism services by the Seine Normandie Agglomeration.
Responsibilities and resulting missions:
Welcoming and informing tourists and inhabitants about the region, in particular in the 4 Tourist Information Offices:
- in Vernon (shared reception kiosk with the Vernon Museum)
- in Les Andelys,
- in Pacy-sur-Eure (reception kiosk shared with the Eure valley railway)
- in Giverny (only in high season)
Promote tourism in the Seine Normandie Agglomeration, using the “Nouvelle Normandie” brand.
Contribute to the coordination of local tourism development partners, promote, and develop collaboration with local tourism professionals.
Directly, or in partnership with other service providers, contribute to the development of tourist, cultural and entertainment activities (including sporting activities).
Create, promote, and market tourist products (events, visits, day packages, seminars, ticketing, shops, stopovers, overnight stays, etc.).
On behalf of the Seine Normandie Agglomeration, manage and/or operate tourist, leisure or cultural facilities related to tourism:
- Château-Gaillard in Les Andelys
- cruise piers in Les Andelys and Vernon (2 piers per stopover) and associated equipment
- community hiking trails
- canoe-kayak departure and arrival point areas in Ménilles
- signage and community tourist signposting
- the serviced sections on the Seine by bike cycling route, in particular the facilities located at Les Tourelles