- A regional guide in Braille and large print, as well as an audio guide, are available on site or can be downloaded below.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome in the Tourist Office.
- Our website has a text enlargement option for the visually impaired; this option is indicated by: A – et A +
- The reception desk is equipped with a magnetic loop
PHYSICAL DISABILITIESThe Tourist Office is accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- the desk (lowered counter) and the toilets have been modified
- there are no steps or slopes at the entrance or in the display area
- assistance dogs are welcome in the Tourist Office
- A simplified French guide is available on site or can be downloaded below.
- A disabled parking space is located opposite the Tourist Office, 16 metres from the reception desk.
- Toilets are also accessible from our reception office and are suitably equipped for people in wheelchairs and the visually impaired.
Download our documents
Local tourist offer
Our Tourist Office is close by to many sites of interest and activities. Please go to the “Things to see” and “Things to do” pages of this website. Here you will find a list of accessible sites and activities within our region, as well as general information about the area.
Accessibility – Tourist census in Pacy-sur-Eure
PUBLIC SERVICES :
Town hall: Ramp + lift for people with reduced mobility Public toilets: yes