The www.commentjyvais and www.tictactrip.eu portals will allow you to determine the most suitable means of transport and to prepare your Nouvelle Normandie itinerary.
Nouvelle Normandie is accessible by the number 13 ‘A’ road or the A13 Normandy motorway. There are 3 possible exits:
- exit 15 Chaufour/Pacy-sur-Eure
- exit 16 Douains-Vernon-Pacy-sur-Eure
- exit 17 Gaillon-Les Andelys
You can even reach us by bus thanks to the Normandy mobility network which offers many regular routes.
From or to the Saint-Lazare train station in Paris, there are two lines you can take to reach us.
- Using the Paris-Rouen-Le Havre line, direct and regular TER trains stop at Vernon-Giverny and Gaillon-Aubevoye stations. Journey time is a maximum of 1 hour
- With the Paris-Evreux line, you can also reach Bueil station, in the Eure valley.
Get on your bike and come to Nouvelle Normandie! The Seine cycle routes, and the London-Paris green avenue, will bring you directly to our door!